You’re Invited to the World’s Largest Medical Meeting!
||The 95th Scientific Assembly & Annual Meeting of the Radiological Society of North America, which hosts nearly 60,000 attendees from around the world. Highlights from the meeting include:
- Breaking news from approximately 20 scientific and exhibitor press conferences, and more than 2,400 scientific presentations and posters covering the latest trends in radiologic research. Following are just a few headlines generated by reporters covering last year's meeting:
- Radiologists Uncover New Teen Affliction
- Autism's Roots May Lie in Inability to Process Sounds
- For Some, Self-Injury Takes a Drastic Form
- Rare Wrist Injuries Rise Among Young Gymnasts
- New Twist on Treatment for Foot Pain
- Patient Photo Gives Diagnosis a Face for Radiologists
- Opportunity to interview experts in all radiologic subspecialties and related fields
- Access to approximately 1,800 education exhibits and informatics demonstrations
||Meeting dates: Sunday, Nov. 29 - Friday, Dec. 4
Scientific and exhibitor news conferences: Monday, Nov. 30 - Wednesday, Dec. 2
RSNA Newsroom, Lakeside Center
2301 S. Lake Shore Drive, Chicago
||Media registration begins May 27th. Please complete the Media Advance Registration & Housing Form or contact RSNA Media Relations at 1-630-590-7762 if you would like to register for the meeting. Hotel Rates and Locations
You are not registered for RSNA 2009 until you return the registration form and receive a confirmation notice.
The RSNA Meeting Newsroom is open only to members of the working press who can furnish proof that their attendance results in news coverage. Please review the Media Guidelines prior to registration.
||Chicago hotel rooms will sell out quickly, so make your reservations now!
Questions about the meeting can be directed to Linda Brooks at 1-630-590-7762.